View Single Post
Old 03-19-2012, 10:16 AM   #21
EileenG
Zealot
EileenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EileenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EileenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EileenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EileenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EileenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EileenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EileenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EileenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EileenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EileenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: My phone
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin Nemo View Post
Hey Eileen do you have a cigarette too after you've written that stuff. Sorry just kidding.

Personally I think too much booze can numb the brain and I have enough trouble writing as it is.
Nah, usually an expresso! I tend to write my sex scenes in a very crowded food hall with no internet.

And I have one glass of wine. Just enough to loosen my internal "You can't write that, it's disgusting, what if someone sees it?" voice.
EileenG is offline   Reply With Quote