View Single Post
Old 03-18-2012, 05:41 PM   #7
nausica
Connoisseur
nausica has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!nausica has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!nausica has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!nausica has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!nausica has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!nausica has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!nausica has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!nausica has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!nausica has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!nausica has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!nausica has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!

Device: pb360+, firefly, pw1(3g)
Quote:
Originally Posted by paola View Post
Billi, I don't think they'd have a chance to try them (still pretty new in Italy), and I only have about a month to sort this out, but won't be able to go there before and show my reader to them (my dad looked interested, my mum did not, but I think she'd use it if she had it - well, I hope).

Problem is, although they both speak English, I think they'd be annoyed if the language setting could not be switched to Italian, does anybody know if it is supported?
Yes, it is supported, I have pb 360+ end menus are in Italian.
They may try some readers, in Euronics stores, UniEuro, Marco Polo, Media World, Saturn, Feltrinelli libraries etc.
nausica is offline   Reply With Quote