View Single Post
Old 03-18-2012, 11:15 AM   #94
Justin Nemo
Stercus accidit
Justin Nemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Justin Nemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Justin Nemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Justin Nemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Justin Nemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Justin Nemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Justin Nemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Justin Nemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Justin Nemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Justin Nemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Justin Nemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nookpadle 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhadin View Post

Last year more than 750,000 books were self-published in the United States alone. How does a reader find the good author/book in that large a pile? The reality is that it is very difficult and various readers have various strategies.
Sorry, but how did people manage before ebooks came along? There has always been good quality writing and there has always been dross. Most of the people I know (and I'm not saying this is the same for the whole world) buy books because a friend or family member has recommended it.

I love D.H.Lawrence, but he's dead, we won't write anymore, so I have to find new authors.
Justin Nemo is offline   Reply With Quote