View Single Post
Old 03-17-2012, 04:23 PM   #11
WT Sharpe
Grand Muckity-Muck
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, iPad Air, iPod Nano. Other devices gathering dust.
Brown Worth strings are my favorites for my Pineapple Sunday, although occasionally I get a hankering for Ko'olau Gold, Aquila, or Worth CT (clear) strings. My KoAloha concert usually sports Worth strings, but at the moment it, like the Flea, is wearing Aquilas. They are all good strings, but they sound better on some instruments than others. And then sometimes you just get tired of the same sound and crave a change.

I'll give the Worth BMs a shot on the Flea. Thanks for the tip!
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote