View Single Post
Old 03-17-2012, 11:26 AM   #5
HJ Hampson
HJ Hampson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HJ Hampson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HJ Hampson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HJ Hampson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HJ Hampson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HJ Hampson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HJ Hampson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HJ Hampson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HJ Hampson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HJ Hampson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HJ Hampson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Hi, am new here, so just getting the hang of it. But I would say, in terms of the actual practice of writing itself, absolutely not! I cannot bear to think about how many days have been written off by hangovers when I could have been writing! I could be as prolific as Charles Dickens if it wasn't for drink... well maybe not, but still.
However, I would also say that the experience of being a social alkie has given me lots of source material, and helps me get into the heads of the drink and substance-loving characters I seem to often create.
HJ Hampson is offline   Reply With Quote