View Single Post
Old 03-15-2012, 03:36 PM   #11
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Personally, I would rather have a Sigil.css file rather than the varied styles that get spread bout the pages.
The current way make a global S&R very difficult... Read near impossible since I have seen some tags in chapters) HAVE SGC codes and others have none (and it is not obvious why that happened
At least with a central Sigil.CSS, the same code and my adjustments are simplified.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote