Thread: Touch Excessive Battery Use?
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2012, 03:57 PM   #92
azazel1024
Groupie
azazel1024 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azazel1024 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azazel1024 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azazel1024 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azazel1024 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azazel1024 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azazel1024 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azazel1024 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azazel1024 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azazel1024 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azazel1024 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook simple touch, iPad 2
Well, not that it proves a single thing, but at least the units you have had issues with all came with charges...which I would think at least means they are "earlier" units. Though I guess earlier is pretty relative. I wonder if anyone has had any battery related issues that ended up getting a nook that did NOT include the charger (which seems to be later manufacturered units, or that is my guess).

I don't think it is an issue with the charger at all, but since B&N stopped including it at some point, I assume to save a buck, that would at least indicate later manufacturing and/or packaging of the Nook ST.
azazel1024 is offline   Reply With Quote