View Single Post
Old 03-15-2012, 12:35 PM   #53
PamelaMary
Guru
PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
UK Review

5.0 out of 5 stars Romantic Thriller
By Black Rose (Wales) - See all my reviewsThis review is from: Midnight Reflections (Kindle Edition)

"I thoroughly enjoyed this book. It's a romantic thriller which contains sad moments, suspense and romance. I liked all of the characters even the bad guys but the two main characters were excellent especially Robin who was a knight in shining armour (well a big yellow 'Make-My-Day'). It's a well written romance with a story, I couldn't put it down.

I would recommend this book very highly!"

Link for Amazon UK: https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B004E9U8I2

Thanks for checking it out.
Pam
PamelaMary is offline   Reply With Quote