View Single Post
Old 03-15-2012, 11:02 AM   #9
WT Sharpe
Grand Muckity-Muck
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, iPad Air, iPod Nano. Other devices gathering dust.
BTW, I just bought a travel soprano for the car. This one from Elderly. It's my first Flea, and hardly a competitor for my KoAlohas (more like competition for the TV Pal that I play in my pool), but it is fun to play, and has a surprisingly nice tone. The spacing of the strings is farther apart than it is on my Cordoba 25SK soprano, making it much easier to chord and fingerpick, although the strings sit noticeably higher over the fretboard, meaning the Cordoba is easier to strum. And, of course, the solid koa wood of the Cordoba makes it sound far nicer than the plastic back & sides and plywood pine top of the Flea, but for the price it's a really nice uke.

Last edited by WT Sharpe; 03-15-2012 at 11:04 AM.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote