View Single Post
Old 03-14-2012, 06:01 PM   #41
murraypaul
Interested Bystander
murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS505, Nook Color(CM7), iPad3
Quote:
Originally Posted by twowheels View Post
You didn't address my main point though. If the comparison accurately reflects the difference, why does it matter? I believe it to be a very accurate way of representing the real difference that the user will experience, so what's the problem?
Shrug.
Do I think it is huge deal? No,
Do I think it is misleading, yes. I think it is clearly implied that these are screenshots of an iPad 2 and 3 for comparison, and they aren't.
It is, in the language of the title of the thread, a 'fake' screenshot.

Edit: It is also a little odd. They clearly have the ability to create real comparison screens, so why didn't they?

Last edited by murraypaul; 03-14-2012 at 06:03 PM.
murraypaul is offline   Reply With Quote