Thread: No more EB
View Single Post
Old 03-14-2012, 08:56 AM   #11
heySkippy
Groupie
heySkippy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.heySkippy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.heySkippy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.heySkippy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.heySkippy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.heySkippy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.heySkippy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.heySkippy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.heySkippy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.heySkippy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.heySkippy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
If you're looking for an authoritative source, I don't think price should be the primary criteria, especially when it's a relatively paltry amount.

That's not to say Wikipedia isn't a valuable resource, because it is, but the same things that make it so useful also tend to make it less reliable. Yeah, I know "real" encyclopedias have mistakes also, but it's not like you or me can edit the EB as a joke.
heySkippy is offline   Reply With Quote