View Single Post
Old 03-14-2012, 05:00 AM   #17
geekmaster
Всё гениальное просто.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: *.*
Quote:
Originally Posted by tr071 View Post
Hello, this is my first post, nice to meet you guys

According to the website http://www.freescale.com/webapp/sps/...p?code=i.MX353
kindle will have a USB host connect and USB OTG connect. I think it make much more sense for kindle to use USB host to connect to the 3G modem. If OTG is used, as you mentioned, then the external one would be USB host, which could still work, right?
I tried to find that post to update it after reading the manual. The internal port is Host-Only, and the external port is OTG (Host or Device mode). That means if we figure out how to enable it, we should be able to connect a USB mouse or keyboard, or a USB flash drive to the kindle external USB port.

I based that other post on what I learned from other posts, just repeating incorrect information that I believed at the time. Live and learn.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote