View Single Post
Old 03-13-2012, 08:06 PM   #2
silverraven
Fanatic
silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Well, I'm not sure how much help I will be, but I'll try.
I own both the jetbook lite and the Astak EZ Reader Pocket Pro. Obviously, the pocket pro has an eink screen, and the jetbook has an lcd screen. I know everyone loves eink screens, but I have to say both screens are very nice to read on. The main difference being battery life. LCDs eat batteries fast. I get weeks out of a charge for the Pocket Pro, but only about 24 hours worth of reading from the jetbook. I have the lite, so it isn't an issue, I can just keep an extra set of AA batteries charged.
As far as being able to organize your books your way on the reader - they are both FABULOUS! I love being able to put my books into multi layer folders the way I want them to with out having to mess with collections, or what ever. I do miss that on my nook and Sony. (thought the screen on the nook and Sony are nicer than the Pocket Pro) Oh well, can't have everything, huh?
Hope this at least got you started.
S
silverraven is offline   Reply With Quote