View Single Post
Old 03-13-2012, 05:57 PM   #1
BeccaPrice
Wizard
BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 350, K3-3G, K4SO, KPW
Hi, and how to find forums?

i've been a member here for quite awhile - don't post as often as many, but I read almost daily. I'm mostly on the News and General forums, but look into the Calibre and Kindle forums fairly frequently too.

I keep reading about topics being sent to the Politics and Religion forum, but I can't find out how to get on that forum to see what's being discussed. Can anybody help?
BeccaPrice is offline   Reply With Quote