View Single Post
Old 06-17-2008, 06:21 PM   #106
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by TadW View Post
I like them!!!!!!!!! Could we use them?
oh, well i'm glad ! i'm not sure whether those precise badges would be completely adapted to our needs here, since they were specifically drawn for a very different set of circumstances. however, perhaps i should mention that iconbuffet is in fact a site where you can get free, professional quality icons (thus the name...), which you may use freely wherever you want (including on this site), as long as you don't try to sell them.

the icons are released as sets with themes and are available in many different styles ; there are a lot available already, and more are released each month, and there are probably icons which could be adapted for badges here. and many of the badges in the screen caps are also available in various free sets (they are separate from the icons though, and there is no "badge" set available, as such).

you do have to register to get the icons (it's free). let me know if you're interested ; if you use my referral link, i can get more badges...
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote