View Single Post
Old 03-13-2012, 11:43 AM   #8
lorenzoens
ex se ens
lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: enTourage edge & Pocket, Sony T1, Galaxy Note I, ex many others
Thanks for all the pics! Now I have a better idea of its capabitilites as of now.

So, please correct me if I'm wrong:
JBC CAN reflow (although images aren't preserved, like any other reader except for PB's).
JBC lacks custom zooming

I didnt' trim/optimize any file as in the everyday work I haven't the time to do it with all the hundreds of files I happen to check or read. If you can do it, better to.

(A question, a bit off topic sorry: after you annotated a page (Scribble while I set 150% zoom-in), can you zoom in and out the page, and keep annotating it using different zoom values on the same page? That'd be great! the edge couldn't do it unless you export as pdf the page first)

Last edited by lorenzoens; 03-13-2012 at 01:12 PM.
lorenzoens is offline   Reply With Quote