View Single Post
Old 03-13-2012, 10:16 AM   #18
Muckraker
Connoisseur
Muckraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Muckraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Muckraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Muckraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Muckraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Muckraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Muckraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Muckraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Muckraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Muckraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Muckraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
I can certainly add an off by default option in the MOBI output settings to leave image files alone, but be aware that in that case there is no guarantee your MOBI file's images will display everywhere.

Open a bug requesting the feature and I will get to it when I have a moment.
Awesome Kovid!

I have four books this will majorly benefit and I'll pledge to donate 50% of the "delivery fee" that would have otherwise gone to Amazon to you instead--for the rest of the year.

Thanks!

-Adam
Muckraker is offline   Reply With Quote