Originally Posted by David_A
Got about 800MB free
Removed all OogleVoxFiles and App.
Reloaded app from fresh DL
Install Google Framework
Remove Google Framework
Click on Install Google Framework
Says Now Installing Google apps
This time the spinner disappears after about 5 sec
Ooglevox has not made any system modifications yet is still showing. No rebooting or asking any questions about Root access. Just back to the OogleVox Screen
Ok, umm whats the logcat output?
Yours in confusion
If updating your SU doesn't fix the problem follow these steps:
1) Download a terminal emulator from here : https://github.com/jackpal/Android-T...ator/downloads
2) Just out of curiousity, try to do "su" and let me know what happens
3) if su works, just run exit, if it doesn't, let me know what your message is
4) re-run OogleVox and let it crash
5) right after, re-run the terminal emulator and type logcat > /sdcard/logcat.txt
6) email logcat.txt to me. my email address is DANI ( at ) funkervogt ( dot ) com .
I'll take a look at it once I get a chance.