Version 2.0 released
- Rewrote completely in Python to enable threading of image processing and easier crossplatform compatibility - plus a way for me to learn Python!
- Python version only written for Windows, OSX and Linux to follow.
- Multi-threading of image processing has doubled speed on multi-core CPUs.
- Less agressive image trimming to avoid "geometry does not contain image" error.
- no longer uses Calibre (libprs500).
- Now an executable with an easy (setup.exe) installation
Currently this version is only for Windows; OSX and Linux are almost there but need a bit more work - my first Python program so be patient
This version is much easier to install and run as it is an executable (it's compiled Python)