This is the first time I've heard of a problem with OogleVox, so just a few questions:
1) Do you have enough space on your SDCard? (you need about 15MB free on your INTERNAL SDCARD)
2) On the SDCard, is there a folder called OogleVoxFiles already? If so, please delete it
3) Did the superuser window appear and did you give OogleVox root access? There may be multiple times where it asks for root access.
4) Do you see the spinning window saying that OogleVox is installing?
5) can you recreate the problem and send me the logcat output?