View Single Post
Old 03-12-2012, 12:54 PM   #289
sarasa1
Enthusiast
sarasa1 began at the beginning.

Device: KT and iPhone
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkus View Post
iOS or Touch? I'm iOS so not totally sure on why it would not be working on the Touch. It is a client side award, meaning there is code in the app itself to calculate when it is awarded.
One thing to take into account is that this award previously relied on the five bundled books that shipped with the iOS app ("Pride and Prejudice" by Jane Austen, "Dracula" by Bram Stoker, "Adventures of Hucklyberry Finn" by Mark Twain, "Alice's Adventures in Wonderland" by Lewis Carroll, "Grimms' Fairy Tales" by The Brothers Grimm). These are not bundled any longer, so you would need to add them to your Library. They are free, and I'm fairly sure links to them on the store have been posted earlier in this thread.
You would probably need to read them to completion, ie; tap on the "Close this book" button at the end of the book.
i did mean on the iOS. I have read all those five books and closed them at the end.. and nothing.. it did it for the first 4 books, but not the fifth, and i'm not even sure which one is now missing! :S Is there any way of finding out? Or of resetting the award, so i can start fresh and work it out again?
sarasa1 is offline   Reply With Quote