View Single Post
Old 03-12-2012, 01:17 PM   #50
plib
Guru
plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch
OK. I was under the impression that it had to be a newly registered account for the code to work. If not then it is much easier to manage, as you say.

Instructions have been updated appropriately. Give them a quick look again if you want to make sure I've got it right. Once it's error free it might be useful to put something like this at the head of each monthly thread, or a sticky?

Thanks.

Edit: On rereading the changed post I realized that, apart from the "Return to Go" last step, it's a 12 Step Program!

Last edited by plib; 03-12-2012 at 02:12 PM.
plib is offline   Reply With Quote