Thread: Tools fastboot for win32
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2012, 10:02 AM   #19
geekmaster
Всё гениальное просто.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: *.*
Quote:
Originally Posted by hostar View Post
I'm running it in DOS prompt. Tested by rewriting and restoring diags partition. I can provide you version with some debug output after about three hours, because now I'm at school.
Not only is my touch not showing as in fastboot mode, but it is stuck there. I used the diags menu to set fastboot, and that saves it to the bootmode idme var in mmc. To get out of fastboot mode, I need to write a different bootmode to mmc (using the fastboot tool, or by booting to diags and changing it there.

I was having a problem with my linux fastboot stuck at "<waiting for device>" too, until I realized that I needed to "sudo" it.

Your windows fastboot.exe is still stuck "<waiting for device>" though, even though windows is seeing the kindle fastboot device at 1949:d0d0.

Last edited by geekmaster; 03-12-2012 at 10:23 AM.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote