View Single Post
Old 03-12-2012, 09:10 AM   #30
ElizabethN
reader, ebook junkie
ElizabethN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElizabethN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElizabethN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElizabethN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElizabethN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElizabethN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElizabethN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElizabethN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElizabethN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElizabethN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElizabethN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: droid, kindle, kobo, eslick, sony
thank you for this program. it's enabled me to use the "rate & save" feature on my kindle keyboard again for non-amazon purchased books. Especially once I realized that there are 2 ASIN lines (113 & 504) that must match (& be valid) as well as the CDE (501). Next step is to load those corrected files onto the fire and see where they open (docs or books).
ElizabethN is offline   Reply With Quote