View Single Post
Old 03-12-2012, 04:29 AM   #49
weedfreak
Addict
weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: calibre
Quote:
Originally Posted by plib View Post
7. The code is only valid for new accounts, therefore you will have to use the "Register and Checkout" button. You cannot use an email for this account that has been previously used at Baen. You will have to create an account with a new email address. Then proceed to complete the order.
This is not quite correct. Yes you must enter a 'new to Baen' email address to generate the code. The code generated is a single use code, once used it cannot be reused but it does not need to be used with an account registered to the email address given when creating the code.

Whether I get a code via PM or email I open my existing Baen account select the bundle and enter the code this adds the books to my Baen library for d/l. Having all my Baen books in one account makes for simple future disaster recovery if I should lose my local stored copies.
weedfreak is offline   Reply With Quote