Thread: Boomerang
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2012, 11:50 PM   #284
plumboz
Novelist
plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook
A nice review that just appeared on Amazon.

4.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious and suspenseful...a really good book!, March 10, 2012
By
YoAdrien - See all my reviews
Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: Boomerang (Kindle Edition)
I had trouble making sense of this book at first as all the different characters and places didn't seem to have anything in common. I'm so glad I kept on reading because everything suddenly meshed and I was in for quite a ride. The author is quite gifted in his use of the written word in painting a picture of people, places, things, emotions and events in such a way that as a reader enabled me to see it all in my mind's eye. There aren't many books that can literally make me laugh out loud but this one did, and more than once. It is full of suspense and hilarity with a good plot and subplots...definitely worth reading!
plumboz is offline   Reply With Quote