View Single Post
Old 03-10-2012, 12:34 PM   #47
tecweston
Comic book artist
tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR, iPad, iPod touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by DianNC View Post
I looked it up a couple of weeks ago and it did say August, 2012. Oh well, I plan to reread The Passage anyway, and I've just acquired Guillermo del Toro's The Strain trilogy which looks pretty good.
The Strain is good but it's more action-packed and cinematic. The Passage's writing is better, but if you go into The Strain expecting a fun action vampire movie in book form, you'll enjoy it. The Strain reads almost like a novelization of a Del Toro movie that doesn't exist.
tecweston is offline   Reply With Quote