View Single Post
Old 03-09-2012, 08:22 PM   #337
CazMar
Book Geek
CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: IRiver Story HD, Asus MemPad 7" tablet, Nexus 5, Asus 10" tablet
Just wanted to say I have been using the FBReader App I read about in this forum and have been really delighted with it. Simple but very user friendly and on my Galaxy Nexus it is almost as easy to read as my IRiver HD ebook reader. I wish they made apps for PCs! After putting up with Adobe Reader for years FBReader is like a breath of fresh air. (I might add I DON'T use Adobe Reader on my PC unless I have to!)
CazMar is offline   Reply With Quote