Free Through Sunday March 11th
He has some pretty good tips and it is free. I removed any affiliate tags.
This ultimate comprehensive photography book is revolutionary in four ways:
1) FREE VIDEO TRAINING. Over an hour of hands-on video tutorials integrated into the book's content. If your eReader can play video (such as the Kindle app on an iPhone/iPad/Android, or the Kindle Fire), clicking the links when you have an Internet connection will load the video directly within your eReader.
2) NEVER OUTDATED. This book is regularly updated with new content (including additional videos) that existing owners receive for free. As new photography trends emerge and new camera equipment and lenses are released, you'll see them described in the book immediately.
3) 400+ HIGH RESOLUTION, ORIGINAL PICTURES. Detailed example pictures demonstrate both good and bad technique, all taken by the author himself in nine different countries. Most photo books use stock photography taken by other photographers. Zoom into the pictures by double-tapping your screen (on a Kindle Fire) or pinching-and-pulling your fingers apart (on an iPad/iPhone/Android).
4) HANDS-ON PRACTICES. Complete the practices at the end of every chapter to get the real world experience you need.
In this book, Tony Northrup (award-winning author of more than 30 how-to books and a professional portrait, wildlife, and landscape photographer) teaches you both the art and science of creating stunning pictures. First, you will master these basic concepts:
* Shutter speed
* Natural light
* Troubleshooting bad pictures
* Using raw files
* Studio lighting
* Night photography
* Macro/close-up photography
Then, you will learn the pro's secrets for photographing these subjects:
* People (candid, casual, formal, and underwater portraits)
* Wildlife (mammals, birds, insects, fish, and more)
* Sunrises and sunsets
* Forests, waterfalls, and rivers
When pictures don’t turn out the way you hoped, you can refer to Chapter 5 for tips on solving common problems.
12/11/2011: Initial release
1/10/2011: Expanded section on baby portraits (including video)
1/18/2012: Added integrated videos covering aperture and depth-of-field, light painting, HDR, and macro
1/25/2012: Added appendices exclusive to the eBook, including a buying guide, travel photography tips for specific locations, and guides for photographing golf, cars, real estate/architecture, and commercial/eBay/stock photography.
2/8/2012: Updated buying guide with updated information about latest camera models.
2/16/2012: Added videos covering low-light hand-holding techniques, a visual overview of different shutter speeds, and an introductory video about why this book is different. Minor errata fixed.
2/20/2012: Optimized "Noise Reduction Techniques" video for eReaders. Updated 5 links based on reader feedback.
3/5/2012: Minor corrections based on reader feedback. Improved caption readability.
3/7/2012: Clarified difference between focal length and focusing distance based on reader question. Improved formatting of tables in appendices. Minor corrections based on reader feedback.
About the Author
Award-winning author and photographer Tony Northrup has published more than 30 how-to books and sold more than a million copies around the world. His photos have been featured on magazine covers, book covers, CD covers, TV shows, calendars, and much more. Tony studied photography at the New England School of Photography and the Massachusetts College of Art and Design. He runs a stock and portrait photography business with his family, Chelsea and Madelyn, out of his home studio in Waterford, CT. He shoots travel and nature photography everywhere he goes.