View Single Post
Old 03-09-2012, 03:23 PM   #42
tuxor
9.7-inch-user
tuxor is kind to children and small, furry animalstuxor is kind to children and small, furry animalstuxor is kind to children and small, furry animalstuxor is kind to children and small, furry animalstuxor is kind to children and small, furry animalstuxor is kind to children and small, furry animalstuxor is kind to children and small, furry animalstuxor is kind to children and small, furry animalstuxor is kind to children and small, furry animalstuxor is kind to children and small, furry animalstuxor is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: Onyx Boox M92
Just one more question: Should I rather use qt4 or qt3? Because apparently your script wants to run "qmake", but on Fedora there's only either qmake-qt4 or qmake-qt3!

By the way, the reason why it's always using qatomic_arm.h is an entry in /opt/onyx/arm/include/QtCore/qconfig.h saying:
Code:
#ifndef QT_BOOTSTRAPPED
# define QT_ARCH_ARM
#else
# define QT_ARCH_I386
#endif
And this QT_BOOTSTRAPPED is defined nowhere (I made a recursive search through all non-binary files in /opt/onyx/ and in the opensdk-git!). I guess it should be defined anywhere inside of /opt/onyx/arm/mkspecs/, but I can't find, where it would fit logically. Can you maybe do a recursive search through your files, where this QT_BOOTSTRAPPED appears and makes the difference?

Last edited by tuxor; 03-09-2012 at 03:49 PM.
tuxor is offline   Reply With Quote