View Single Post
Old 03-09-2012, 02:35 PM   #15
Ajax
Addict
Ajax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ajax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ajax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ajax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ajax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ajax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ajax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ajax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ajax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ajax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ajax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4 Touch, Kindle Fire, HP Touchpad
Quote:
Originally Posted by nynaevelan View Post
I've decided to try this program and of course since I have more than 100 books on my KT, I decided to purchase it rather than remove books. Does anyone know if it is possible to use two different computers with the program and each computer recognize the the collections, instead of having to rebuild the collections on each computer? Is there a file that can be shared between the computers?
I decided to buy this program as well, so far working quite well for sorting my files. I was missing having a collection manager on my Touch.

FYI a quick google reveals a coupon code: 50freakingpercentoff
Ajax is offline   Reply With Quote