View Single Post
Old 03-09-2012, 06:13 AM   #35
tuxor
Addict
tuxor is kind to children and small, furry animalstuxor is kind to children and small, furry animalstuxor is kind to children and small, furry animalstuxor is kind to children and small, furry animalstuxor is kind to children and small, furry animalstuxor is kind to children and small, furry animalstuxor is kind to children and small, furry animalstuxor is kind to children and small, furry animalstuxor is kind to children and small, furry animalstuxor is kind to children and small, furry animalstuxor is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: Onyx Boox M92, Icarus Illumina E653
I tried cloning your git and building it for ARM, but it says, it needs QWebHistory. So I added "webkit" to first line of scribbles.pro. This fixed that error. But now I'm getting:

Code:
/opt/freescale/usr/local/gcc-4.4.4-glibc-2.11.1-multilib-1.0/arm-fsl-linux-gnueabi/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-fsl-linux-gnueabi/4.4.4/../../../../arm-fsl-linux-gnueabi/bin/ld: cannot find -lonyx_touch
What does that mean? It means you have to read the _whole_ wiki page about M92 Software Development Just copy build/x86/libs/libonyx* files from booxsdk to /usr/local/lib/ ...

But now I'm getting the following when trying to ./build_x86.sh:
Code:
In file included from ../../scribble.cpp:23:0:
/opt/onyx/arm/include/onyx/application.h:20:18: Warnung: unbenutzter Parameter »argc« [-Wunused-parameter]
/opt/onyx/arm/include/onyx/application.h:20:18: Warnung: unbenutzter Parameter »argv« [-Wunused-parameter]
/opt/onyx/arm/include/QtCore/qatomic_arm.h: Assembler messages:
/opt/onyx/arm/include/QtCore/qatomic_arm.h:131: Error: no such instruction: `swpb %al,%bpl,[%rbx]'
/opt/onyx/arm/include/QtCore/qatomic_arm.h:131: Error: no such instruction: `swpb %al,%bpl,[%rbx]'
/opt/onyx/arm/include/QtCore/qatomic_arm.h:131: Error: no such instruction: `swpb %cl,%dl,[%rbx]'
/opt/onyx/arm/include/QtCore/qatomic_arm.h:131: Error: no such instruction: `swpb %al,%bl,[%rbp]'
/opt/onyx/arm/include/QtCore/qatomic_arm.h:131: Error: no such instruction: `swpb %sil,%al,[%rdx]'
/opt/onyx/arm/include/QtCore/qatomic_arm.h:131: Error: no such instruction: `swpb %al,%bl,[%rbp]'
/opt/onyx/arm/include/QtCore/qatomic_arm.h:131: Error: no such instruction: `swpb %sil,%al,[%rdx]'
/opt/onyx/arm/include/QtCore/qatomic_arm.h:131: Error: no such instruction: `swpb %cl,%al,[%rdx]'
EDIT: Unfortunately, I have no experience with cross compiling. Can you explain to me, why we need to compile for x86 _and_ for arm even though our target device runs on arm only?

Last edited by tuxor; 03-09-2012 at 06:30 AM.
tuxor is offline   Reply With Quote