OK, announcing some progress.
Now I'm able to see Kindle in fastboot in Windows with libusb-win32 library.
There is needed to install custom driver by this steps:
1) In libusb-win32 directory in bin is file called "inf-wizard.exe"
2) Put Kindle to fastboot, run inf-wizard.exe
3) Click Next, Kindle should appear in list, select it
4) Click several Next, make new directory and save there Kindle.inf
5) Click "Install now..." and wait
6) Now libusb-win32 should see Kindle and in Windows Device Manager should be Kindle under "libusb-win32 devices" without any driver error (without yellow exclamation mark)
I was trying to run by this way original yifanlu's fastboot with android drivers, I even tried change drivers a little, but with no luck.
But now I really believe, that with libusb will fastboot work in Windows.