Looking at the Vox. Please help.
I just started looking into an eReader and I was looking at the Kobo Vox tablet. I have a few questions for Kobo Vox owners and other folks who have returned it.
1) Why choose a tablet reader over a dedicated ereader? What are the main advantages and disadvantages?
2) For Kobo Vox owners, what are the best strengths in your opinion on the Vox?
3) What are its' weakest points and why? Could you please prioritize them as the weakest one being the first in the list.
4) For Kobo Vox folks that returned them, why did you return the product and how long did you spend with it before you returned it?
5) For people that chose another ereader, what was the the reason?