View Single Post
Old 06-15-2008, 11:23 PM   #4
jęd
Evangelist
jęd has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.jęd has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.jęd has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

The Telegraph stopped producing the (free) pdf version of their paper a while ago. Pity, because it worked well on the Illiad. No wonder there aren't that many newspapers to read on the Iliad...

Paul Gent must be a bit of weekling to find the Iliad heavy. I use my nearly everyday on the Tube, and its doesn't cause me any strain or hassle. Can't be too bright either, since the manual leads you through how it works.

But it seems a fairly typical review of the Iliad (or any e-reader) by an Old Media Journalist. Burn the Devil Machine that can put us out of business. The lack of accuracy is revealing. In this world of Google it would take minutes to find out that you can only write on pdf's. He'd also find out, if he read the Wikipedia page, that the Iliad is also sold online...

The entire review seems to be little more than FUD from someone who has built his career on an business model that will swiftly disappear if barmy notions like the Iliad take off. Switch to New Media, Paul, then you could use this thing to the Internet and stop making a fool of yourself...!
jęd is offline   Reply With Quote