View Single Post
Old 03-07-2012, 04:01 PM   #50
meme
Sigil developer
meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, K4 NT, K3, Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
Sigil x86_64 for Linux on Ubuntu 10.10:

Once you get the various panes adjusted to the widths you like with the F&R dialog open....
Clicking the "Find" button expands the CV/BV pane (I'm assuming it's to the default F&R dialog width) at the expense of the Book Browser pane. Every single time. You can resize the Book Browser pane slightly, after that... but not until you close F&R and reopen it can you fully resize it the way you want it; then it's lather, rinse, repeat as soon as you click "Find" again.

I wiped all old instances (and their configs) before installing 0.5.3.
Could you post some before/after screenshots. I see its an issue, and I think it has to do with the space allocated for the status messages - there has to be enough room for any status message or it will resize.
meme is offline   Reply With Quote