View Single Post
Old 03-07-2012, 11:15 AM   #3
jswinden
Astrophotographer
jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 2, iPhone 5, Nexus 7.2
Tablets definitely need better navigation and entry capabilities. I'm not sure what would improve them to point of greatness, but they are currently a PITA to navigate and enter information. All tablets are this way, not just the KF. I think at the very least they need more buttons and a much better thought out touch interface. I'm not too keen on using pens or any other add-on devices because they are just more baggage to keep up with and something else to lose.

My Android phone has the 4 standard buttons across the bottom and volume buttons, just adding those makes it ten times easier to use than a KF, iPad, or any other button starved tablet.

Last edited by jswinden; 03-07-2012 at 11:21 AM.
jswinden is offline   Reply With Quote