View Single Post
Old 03-07-2012, 04:31 AM   #24
Orn8one
Groupie
Orn8one can illuminate an eclipseOrn8one can illuminate an eclipseOrn8one can illuminate an eclipseOrn8one can illuminate an eclipseOrn8one can illuminate an eclipseOrn8one can illuminate an eclipseOrn8one can illuminate an eclipseOrn8one can illuminate an eclipseOrn8one can illuminate an eclipseOrn8one can illuminate an eclipseOrn8one can illuminate an eclipse

Device: Kobo Touch, Sony 650 and Cool-er
With the Vox crash my Mum's Kobo account has got blocked. I downloaded the Kobo app for her iPad but couldnt access it, i had the same issue from my PC, i just got the message that the email address was not recognised. I emailed Cust Serv and got the response was how the change the password, no good if you cant access the account..... I emailed again and got the same reply. Can anyone tell me how to get past this? It may well be that i made a typo on the email address. I am now away so I can't see my Mums emails. I don't want her to lose the 20 she had spent on books and the Cust Serv don't seem to actually read or understand the emails they receive.
Orn8one is offline   Reply With Quote