View Single Post
Old 03-06-2012, 01:27 PM   #299
LuvReadin
Addict
LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1 and Cool-ER
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbusybookworm View Post
I've checked around, but haven't yet found a library in the UK that supports e-books (and yes, i've checked overdrive).

But I figure, part of the problem was the unavailability of a dedicated e-book reader until recently. And Library's' are run by local council's =Government =Glacier slow

There are over 60 now. Many of them are listed in this thread: http://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=120523

Bear in mind that if Kindles don't work with UK libraries, but as you're posting in a Sony forum, I imagine that won't be a problem!
LuvReadin is offline   Reply With Quote