View Single Post
Old 03-06-2012, 03:49 AM   #6
AlexBell
Wizard
AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3, Kobo Touch, Sony PRS T3, Nexus 7, iPad mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwig View Post
So true. He was a victim of a massive amount of political spin and outright lies. I recommend, after reading Tey, that you also read Richard III: His Life & Character by Sir Clements R. Markham (Project Gutenburg) for a scholarly view.

Tey's view is the same as Markham's. Tey weaves a very interesting story around the history. Markham's is pure historical research.
Thanks so much. I've downloaded it, and it will be the next book I read.
AlexBell is offline   Reply With Quote