View Single Post
Old 03-05-2012, 10:31 AM   #1170
mgmueller
Member Retired
mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 26 Readers, 44 Tablets
Sony PRS-T1

Well...I HAD to do it.
I've decided to go for the 4 mainstream touch units: Kobo, Kindle, nook and Sony.
Simple reason:
300 eBooks bought from Sony.
600 eBooks bought from Amazon.
300 eBooks bought from Barnes and Noble.
300 eBooks bought from Kobo.
I could strip them from DRM and convert them via calibre. But it's way easier of course to simply download them on the respective "original" units.
I should have the nook and Kindle in about 1 week from the US, then I'll compare.

So far: I really like the Kobo touch. Very basic reader, plain and simple. None obtrusive, entirely goes out of your way and you simply can focus on reading.
mgmueller is offline   Reply With Quote