View Single Post
Old 06-14-2008, 03:28 PM   #58
bbusybookworm
Tech Junkie
bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: PSR500,Gen3, iPhone3G, PPro, iPad , Samsung Galaxy S2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindy View Post
Wheel of Time started out well but by about book 6 was a nightmare.
I can sympathise. I discovered the series when book 6 or 7 came out, a lost patience when book 10 came out. I refused to buy any more of the series untill it was completed as I was afraid that the series would remain unfinished if he died. Unfortunately it looks like those fears were justified.

Will have to see how the final volume that his wife is going to help write turns out.
bbusybookworm is offline   Reply With Quote