View Single Post
Old 03-03-2012, 12:14 PM   #7
geekmaster
Всё гениальное просто.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: *.*
Quote:
Originally Posted by aditya3098 View Post
I know that (I was the one to put it on the wiki) but atleast the native commands such as "~ds" should work. Also , they used to work with firmware 5.0.3 (5.0.4 does not exist)
Umm, nonexistence is hard to prove, especially when 5.0.4 has existed on my kindle touch for two days now, and at the amazon website a couple of days before that. Are you sure about that?

And why do you say in the thread title that shortcuts do not work in 5.0.3, but then in the above post that shortcuts did work in 5.0.3? Are you saying that something that you installed on YOUR kindle broke YOUR shortcuts?

Also, I have not seen your post about shortcuts at the wiki. Due to the generic nature of keywords used here it would be difficult to search for your post unless it contains your name. Please provide a URL. Thanks.

Last edited by geekmaster; 03-03-2012 at 12:20 PM.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote