View Single Post
Old 03-02-2012, 05:26 PM   #20
gluggy
gluggy can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguegluggy can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguegluggy can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguegluggy can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguegluggy can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguegluggy can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguegluggy can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguegluggy can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguegluggy can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguegluggy can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguegluggy can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by brad98408 View Post
Thanks for this program. It is what I was looking for after my mobi2mobi quit working probably after a Windows Update. If possible I have two suggestions. 1. It seems you have to close the app and open it again to edit a new file. It would be nice if your could open a new file in the app. 2. Being able to cut and paste would be helpful to.
Thanks for the suggestions, Brad. Yeah, it does make sense to have a regular "Open..." menu option. I'll add that into the next version.

Cut & paste should work when you're editing all the text fields. Or are you referring to the ability to cut & paste entire EXTH records?
gluggy is offline   Reply With Quote