View Single Post
Old 03-02-2012, 04:52 AM   #11
temetka
Enthusiast
temetka could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.temetka could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.temetka could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.temetka could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.temetka could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.temetka could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.temetka could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.temetka could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.temetka could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.temetka could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.temetka could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 1st Gen.
I take my Nook Color everywhere with me. It's running CM7 at the moment, but I am seriously considering returning it stock firmware 1.3.1 and rooting it. This little guy has completely replaced all my other gadgets except my cellphone and PC. I have a laptop but I hardly ever use it anymore. I keep it around in case I have to use it to help me fix a friend or family members computer of for going to clients. I do freelance computer consulting for small businesses.

I really feel like I have forgotten something essential if I don't have my Nook with me. I know it is strange to other people, but I have genuine feelings for it. It's been a good friend to me for a very long time and it is helping me to cope with my upcoming divorce. I would feel totally lost without it.
temetka is offline   Reply With Quote