View Single Post
Old 03-02-2012, 03:13 AM   #2
melmac
Wizard
melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS650
I feel it's perfect as it is most of the threads are clearly marked as to what they are. While one particular type of book may not be your style thats no reason to relegate it to a sub forum. I was actually rather surprised when I just opened it up and had a look at how many views the different threads have had and a number that I did not think would be popular actually are. I find if I check in often enough than it is easy to spot the new threads that appeal to me. Occasionally I miss the KDP thread but thats usually due to my own bad eye sight.
melmac is offline   Reply With Quote