View Single Post
Old 03-02-2012, 03:46 AM   #1
Canuck_in_Japan
Wizard
Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iTouch, Jetbook, PRS 650, Aura HD
How about streaming the Freebies forum?

I was just curious whether it would be possible to separate the Freebies forum a little bit. To me a "deal" tends to be something like those 30% off Kobo coupons or "Stephen King's latest on sale for 30% off at such and such site". On the other hand, most of these "free" books tend to be nothing more than spam to me and really clutter up the forum and hide the real deals. There are more than enough good books in the world than I have time to read so I don't mind missing out on the latest freebie about how to lose weight or some sort of Christian book. That's just my two cents-how do others feel about that?
Canuck_in_Japan is online now   Reply With Quote