Thread: Boomerang
View Single Post
Old 02-29-2012, 09:33 PM   #283
plumboz
Novelist
plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook
Hi WT,

I do suffer from perfectionitis, although I'm sure some folks would argue the symptoms don't reveal themselves in my writing. The WIP is moving along faster than it has in some time and I hope it will see the light of day in the next three months. After that work will begin again in earnest on the follow up to Boomerang. Unfortunately I put that on the backburner when Boomerang didn't exactly sprint away from the starting block or even canter blithely approaching the first turn!
plumboz is offline   Reply With Quote