Yes it was fimfiction stories that I tested with. My personal.ini is just this:
I am not to clear on whether accept-encoding needs a colon or equals, so I have it on standby for now.
An idea that just popped in my head as a possibility for a custom column option is an error code or some sort for stories that have errors when updating. I've come across a couple that no longer exist, and just a bit ago one that had some message about news or some sort for it (its error icon was the red one with a white x, I will check later to see what the exact error was).
The error code I got was:
local variable 'newsrc' referenced before assignment
Another error code I've gotten is:
As well as several:
'NoneType' object has no attribute 'find'
for fimfiction stories that have either disappeared from the site or have had password locks placed on them by their authors.