View Single Post
Old 02-28-2012, 01:16 PM   #23
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
Ah well...

For consistency, I just converted and uploaded to that same location all other locales that I could get my hands on and that seemed to be "convertible". However, everything except tom, samantha, steffi and yannick is completely untested.

But please, for future readers: don't ask me to build new packages for you. You have all the required tools and information available, and I'm not a package-building machine.
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote